We’re running a giveaway on our Facebook page for a free entry into this year’s Leprechaun Chase 10K in Omaha! To enter, head over to the Nebraska Orthopaedic Facebook page and follow the instructions.
Here are the official rule and regulations of the contest:
#FreeLeprechaunChase Facebook Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- This campaign is hosted by Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital and is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Eligibility: This campaign is only open to those who enter the sweepstakes via a valid entry method (liking the NOH Facebook page, liking the campaign Facebook post or sharing the campaign Facebook post) and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. This campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 1, 2016 at 8:00 A.M. CST and ending January 8, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. CST. All online entries must be received by January 8, 2016 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
- How to enter: The campaign must by entered via a valid entry method. Valid entry methods include: liking the Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital Facebook page during the campaign period, liking the Campaign Facebook post during the campaign period, or sharing the Campaign Facebook post during the campaign period. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Only one entry per entry method per person. You many not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one (1) entry for the 2016 Leprechaun Chase 10K, valued at $40 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital. Winner will be notified via Facebook message within five (5) days following the selection of Winner. Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT NEBRASKA ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, anyone acting on behalf of Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, and Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and through the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital reserves the right, in the its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital. Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or the website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessNebraska Orthopaedic Hospital and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND Nebraska, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Nebraska having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Lauren Fischer, c/o Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, 2808 S. 143rd Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska, 68144, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than 11:59 P.M. CST, January 18, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, 2808 S. 143rd Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska, 68144, United States of America.
- By submitting your entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.